Hello, there.
We've already been here for 3 months. We can witness somebody improved a lot. What is the secret for them? Is there any big short cut for learning? Please,,let's share together.
Just write down anything you want to recommand for me and us..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi, Mathilda?
It's is nice evening, right? It's much cooer than the day time.
I think speaking skill can be improved by speaking. Having more speaking time can be a basic method to improve speaking skill.
To be a good speaker, I think, having some background knowledge is quite important. I strongly feel that good speakers usually have good konwledge or imformation. So,how about being a friend with books or newspapers?
Have a good night!
Hello, Mathilda?
In my case, to improve my speaking skill, first, I try to listen to others or video clips more. One of my problems in speaking is that I use restricted expressions or sentence structures. Through others and some American drama, such as friends, I can learn new and good expressions.
However, don't forget to practice speaking them out! It can be useful to memorize them and speak fluently.
And-----------------------------
Did you enjoy a massage? When you asked me to go out for massage, I was really eagar to get it! However, because I had to complete my portpolio and essay, I couldn't accept your suggestion. How about next week? I really hope so.
Hi,Mathilda.
Thank you for your information for "Dear Abbey". It was very impressive for you to talk to share with everybody. I wondered how your speaking ability was improveed so much. That's the reason! I think you already know good way to improve your speaking. But most important thing is make many chances to speak with others. My roomie and I talk everyday about one interesting article or story. And walking with somebody is good!
Hi, Mathilda
I'd like you to do like this. First, buy a book with CD on famous addresses. Second, listen to the CD while reading the book. Last, repeat after the CD imitating the sound as much as possible such as tone, intonation, and speed. This method can be a way of improving your speaking skill. I hope you achieve what you want.
That's what I really want to ask. Can I steal tips for speaking skill on your blog?. In return for that. I will post a good question on my blog and let you share good tips from our classmates.
Hi~Mathilda...
Basically, I think it involves with cinfidence. I think how fluent you are is the second choice. Once you believe you can improve your speaking ability and do it consistently, wonder works.
Also, if you memorize frequently used words from the newspaper or conversation and try to use it often, it's the best way, I think.
Post a Comment