Thursday, May 15, 2008

Would you prefer being single or getting married?

Hello, Miss !!

I have already married for 5 years. Whenever I qurreled with my husband, I sometims regreted my choice, like I shouldn't have married.. However everything I encountered was not bad. Marriage has two sides like a coin. Therefore If you really don't want to marry with your intention, I really want to hear your idea..especially good things not to marry. Even if I can't return before marriage,,,

8 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Mathilda!
I think i am eligible to answer your question! ^^

As you already said, I think everything has both sides, good point and bad point at the same time.
What is important is that we should continue living a life looking at bright sides. So, I try to do my best enjoying my freedom.

You... You are opposite to me. Hmm, how about telling yourself good points of your marriage life, especially focusing on your lovely daughter!

Nicole said...

Hi Mathilda,
I'm not married and I'm pretty happy with that situation. I don't have to compromise on the big decisions in my life. Some people ask me if I'm worried about getting old alone but I'm not alone. I have so many friends to get old with.

hee-il said...

I had lots of quarrels with my wife when we were about your age.
But these days we never quarrel with each other. Someone compared marriage to two rough stones which are in the process of getting smoother and smoother by rubbing themselves again each other. I agree with him. Life is a long difficult journey. Isn't it better to have a journey together with a partner than by oneself?

hee-il said...

Sorry there are some mistakes in the comment.
1. at about your age.
2. again each other: against each other

Jasper said...

I would prefer to return to single. How difficult it is to please my wife. If you lived with my wife just a day, you would be knocked out due to her nagging. It is lucky that you don't live with my wife. So,I think you must be very happy that you live with your gorgeous husband. Keep in mind that two is more beautiful than one.

JAKE said...

Hi. Mat!!!
As a rather young couple, I and my wife have had quite a quarrel and debate. We both are very strong willed and don't want to give up our idea when in quarrel. But, definitely the frequency of quarrel has reduced drastically. I think it shows that we are getting familiar with each other little by little. Too much time left, too little time left.

Olive's Garden said...

Hello~ Mathilda!

I think it's a matter of choice. But I'd rather stay single. As you see, I'm happy and quite satisfied with my life. What matters in life is to know who you are and try to pursue true, meaningful and happy life! (^.^)

rose said...

Hi,Mathilda!!
As you know I'm not a gold Miss, just single Miss. To me, actually all married people look surprising! How did they find their spouse, and how recognized?? Although I really enjoy single life without any stress of caring for husband and children and my life is so happy, sometimes I feel emptiness or loneliness. Judging from others' experiences, you are in the process of harmonizing. Good luck Mathilda! I'm sure our choice was absolutely the best!