Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What do you think about the plastic surgery...?


Nowaday the plastic surgery is common and ordinary thing to Korean.


It is getting familiar with even male... In some ways it is necessary to keep some kind of job area. For example, I heard from my friend's husband. Even though he got a good skill to analize about some special company, his appearance didn't catch the married women's(usually 아줌마)eyes. So as a stock analysist, he got dismerit from his appearnce. In that case, the plastic surgery could be justified to him for his job?


Still I'm not sure about it.


Look at the below picture.



She's suffering from severe side effects after too many plastic surgeries.

She's quite well known as the Fan Woman.

5 comments:

tina said...

Hi, Mathilda!
Well, I think plastic surgery is a private thing. If someone can be confident with it, it'll be ok. For one thing to warn them, be sure to go to a guaranteed doctor not to be harmed with a side effect.

Nicole said...

Hi Mathilda,
It's quite a sad reflection of our culture that we place so much importance on physical appearance. It's true that, statistically, tall, attractive people make more money and have more sucess than others. I suppose I agree with Tina in that it is a personal choice but I wish it wasn't a choice we had to make.

Anonymous said...

Hi cute lady!
I think plastic surgery is O.K. if it does not go too far. I myself is considering a plastic surgery to remove wrinkls around eyes. I had my daughter to get a surgery to remove a burn scar aruond her wrist. But the problem is that the costs are too high.

Olive's Garden said...

Hi! Mathilda!

When people have no inner confidence, they want to have plastic surgeries. Addiction to the plastic surgeries come from the desire for approval. So 선풍기아줌마, meaning a woman obssessed with plastic surgery needs to have a psychiatric treatment first and should find the cause of deficiency of love and root out the problem.

Anne said...

I totally agree with tina and nicole. Choice is person's lot, but this society which put most value on the appearance is problem.

I feel so sorry many people focus on just appearance instead of inner beauty.

This society should be blamed, not every individual person. Ironically, this society is made up of every individual person. -_-;