http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=CsjR5P3TuWY
CLICK the above
Just enjoy the movie trailor, for "Serendipity"
and leave your short impression.
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=CsjR5P3TuWY
CLICK the above
Just enjoy the movie trailor, for "Serendipity"
and leave your short impression.
3 comments:
Hi, Mathilda!
Thank you for giving chance to appreciate interesting trailer!
Even though I couldn't fully understand it, I enjoyed.
Serendipity, this is new word that I've seen for the first time. I don't know the content of the movie exactly, I have a hunch that we can have serendipity by luck. Maybe it's one of the bleesings from God! ^^
Hi, Mathilda!
I envy you for the talented technology. You are good at cutting-edge tech, huh?
Nowadays, I'm interested in the movie. Nicole's class inspired me to have interest about the movies. Thank you for a chance of movie, 'Serendipity'. Actually, as you know, I'm a chritian. I sometimes experience that kinds of things but I usually get to realize it later. I call it Providence of God.
Hmm...
frankly speaking, I believe it.
However, I can't imagine that kind of thing will happen to me.
Anyhow, I've seen the trailer before, I didn't see the movie. Today right after all classes, I will search for the movie on the internet and enjoy it! Thank you for introducing a good movie!
Post a Comment