Monday, June 16, 2008

What if this couse ends up, what will you do to continue your learning of English?

Hi,, there^^

After this couse ends up, I have a plan to make a study meeting whose members are consisted of English teachers living in Jeonju area. Maybe twice a week. One is for listening day like using JFKN and the other for speaking like Dear Abbey club here.

If you have any other good tip ,, please share them^^

5 comments:

James said...

Hi, Mathilda!

I think that having a study group is a good idea. Because If you study alone it may not easy to keeping studying and you can encourage each other and share ideas with colleagues.
Currently I think I have no concrete idea, however, I plan to read English newspaper and listen to English web sites that we already know such as esl-lab, elllo,English listening, etc.

Have a good night!

JAKE said...

Hi. Mat!
You're a good student and a good mother and a good wife, I think. After this program we still need to study English and if you were a good speaker, you need to remain as a good speaker. So, I'm considering joining a private language institute or taking Phone English. But I'm not sure about anything.

Nicole said...

Hi Mathilda,
I'm so happy to hear that you will be continuing your English practice when you leave KNUE. I also recommend that you have your English club do some activities while speaking English. Perhaps you could go to a singing room and only sing in English or go bowling and speak in English.

rose said...

Hi, Mathilda!
As I mentioned to you, again I want to say, "thank you". My Abbey club is still going well. The members sincerely memorize the whole articles( always two) and I'm proud of them. I thought that just memorizing was useless but now different. Speaking out with my mouth is important. Like you, I've some experience to use some expressions from the article to other trainees easily. After this program I hope I can continuously memorize Abbey. I can't forget you. Remember you are beautiful not only apperance but also inside!! ha ha!

Jasper said...

Hi Mathilda, I will keep studying ,using useful internet sites that I have known during the IETTP. I can also talk with a native speaker in my shool. I think there are many ways to improve my english. The problem is within me.Useful sites are linked to my hompage. I want you to introduce helpful sites on my homepage. http://pks.compt.net