Thursday, July 10, 2008

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=mVp2YVNSBv0

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=mVp2YVNSBv0
(Click here)

Hey, there!

I'd like to introduce a moive again to you. The title is Vanilla Sky which are starred by Tom cruize ..
Why do I introduce this to you?
It is telling about our reality and dream.
Do you think you can distinguish or discriminate which one is your dream or reality?
What if the reality you believe as it is turns out to be a just dream?
Do you think dream and reality are closely related to each other?
Or dream is just illusion?
Tell me your small opinion.
These days this is lingering around my mind...^^

1 comment:

rose said...

Hi, lovly girl!
Quite difficult question to answer, because actually sometimes I confused it's reality or dream. On occasion I wish some moments were dreams or reality. Yes, that's true! Even though we can't convert dream into reality and vice versa, we can choose the feeling of happiness or gratitude we already have something to make us happier. I believe we have an ability or power we make ourselves happier... Anyway what do you think of the life of U.S.A? I hope we can memorize " The Abbey~". Because I don't want to lost the good habit of memorizing. Three of my group will go Penn. How about your group? Can I join yours?